Welcome to Study in Chongqing China!

Q: How can I apply for health verification and residence permit?

Health verification: students who are to stay in China for more than 6 months are requested to bring their passports, Admission Notice, the original Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Blood Test Report to the local health and quarantine office within the due time to have their medical examination reports verified. Students who do not meet the requirements of the above authority will be required to re-take the medical examination. Those who refuse to re-take the medical examination or are diagnosed with diseases that are not permitted to stay in China according to the Chinese laws and regulations will be required to leave China.

Q: What kind of scholarship can I apply for?

There are mainly 4 kinds of scholarship for international students, Chinese government scholarship, provincial government scholarship, city government scholarship and university scholarship, etc.